Publication of Abstracts
Abstracts will be published under ISBN numbers in an individual Book of Abstracts. Abstract should use the types and sizes of letters in world document and not exceed 2.500 characters and it should only be submitted online in DOC file as it is described in Call for Abstracts.
Publication of Procidings
The peer reviewed and accepted manuscript from ic-cmtp5 will be published online by IOP in one of the followings: in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and the selected best papers in a special issue of the scientific journal építőanyag-jsbcm which has CV=84.40 values in 2016.
The following informations are taken from IOP for the participants (authors) of ic-cmtp5 conference:
“IOP Publishing is central to the Institute of Physics, providing publications through which leading-edge scientific research is distributed worldwide.”
“Online publication is provided on a fee per paper basis, and carries the following benefits:
· Papers are free to download, and fully citable, in perpetuity
· Papers are indexed in several databases including: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, INIS, Chemical Abstracts, NASA Astrophysics Data System.
· Preparation of online abstracts and hyperlinked references
· Citation tracking”
“Publication procedure (taken from IOP)
Publication is very fast and extremely efficient, and (in outline) the procedures are as follows.
1. Speakers are informed of publication arrangements and advised of manuscript guidelines and templates. If it would be of interest, we can provide some sample text (in HTML) which could form the basis for the proceedings announcement on the conference website. The text would include links to the author guidelines, templates and proceedings licence so that speakers could access and download the necessary files from us.
2. Submission of papers and peer review. For our open access proceedings publications we only require a PDF file for each of the final accepted papers – we use the author-produced PDFs for publication. Authors submit their papers directly to the proceedings editors who arrange peer review. Please find details of our peer review policy here:
3. Submission to IOP Publishing. Once peer review has been completed conference organizers /proceedings editors submit the papers to IOP Publishing in a single batch.”
The participants of the 5th International Conference on Competitive Materials and Technology Processes (ic-cmtp5) have also opportunity to publish free of charge their peer reviewed and accepted papers in the further issues in the peer reviewed OPEN ACESS international scientific journal of építőanyag – jsbcm which is refered also by THOMSON REUTERS
Prof. Dr. László A. GÖMZE
University of Miskolc, HUNGARY
Chair of the International Organization Board